News Dump Ep. 41: Security Concerns, Masking Controversy, the Opinion Page and Facebook Comments of the Week
Various signs remind visitors that face masks are required before entering a security check inside the Lewis County Law and Justice Center on Thursday.
Jared Wenzelburger / firstname.lastname@example.org
On this episode, Chronicle Associate Editor Aaron VanTuyl, Editor-in-Chief Eric Schwartz and Reporter Claudia Yaw cover:
- A guy with COVID symptoms walking right into court
- Morton police not wearing masks when judges ask them to
- Sports (briefly)
- Vaccine numbers in Lewis County going up
- Is Mittge eating Michael’s opinion page lunch?!
- Experimental Aircraft scholarships
- Facebook comments
- Listen to previous episodes here: