CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Theft and Burglary
• Attempted entry into a building in the 400 block of East Summa Street was reported just after 8:10 a.m. on July 7.
• Shoplifting was reported in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue at approximately 4:15 p.m. on July 8.
• A juvenile was cited for second-degree robbery in the 1400 block of Harrison Avenue just before 7:30 p.m. on July 8.
• Angel M. Jimenez-Leal, 51, of Centralia, was arrested in the 800 block of South Tower Avenue just before 9:40 p.m. on July 7 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault.
• Amara J. Moultrie, 18, of Centralia, was arrested in the 900 block of Harrison Avenue just after 5:05 p.m. on July 8 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Theft and Burglary
• A second-degree burglary reported in the 1600 block of North National Avenue just before 10:05 a.m. on July 7 is under investigation.
• A second-degree theft in the 1900 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just before 11 a.m. on July 7 is under investigation.
• A case of sexual misconduct reported in the 300 block of North Market Boulevard just before 11:45 a.m. on July 7 is under investigation.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported at the intersection of Northwest Louisiana Avenue and state Route 6 just after 2:45 p.m. on July 7.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported at the intersection of Northeast Kresky Avenue and Northeast Median Street just after 12:15 p.m. on July 8.
• A counterfeit 100 bill was reported at a business in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue just after 3:50 p.m. on July 7.
• Just after 12:30 p.m. on July 7, a caller reported a harassment in progress in the 600 block of Northwest Center Street. No arrests were made.
• Just before 8:15 p.m. on July 7, a caller in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street reported receiving calls from a restricted number and it “sounds like someone cocking a gun and he hears a female screaming.”
• At 8:55 p.m. on July 7, a caller in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street reported a possibly intoxicated subject “waving a knife around” and “stabbing the ground with the knife.” No arrests were made.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 134 inmates, including 116 in the general population and 18 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 96 were reported male and 20 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.