CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 3000 block of Borst Avenue was reported just after 2:30 p.m. on March 22.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue was reported at 11:55 p.m. on March 23.
Illegal Trash Disposal
• Noah W. Natividad, 65, of Seattle, was arrested at 3:05 p.m. on March 22 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail after he was found allegedly trespassing and disposing of trash in the 900 block of North Tower Avenue.
• At 6:40 p.m. on March 22, a caller in the 400 block of North Ash Street reported that their banking information was being used illegally by a family member. The incident is under investigation.
• Cheryl L. Minor, 53, of Centralia, was arrested in the 100 block of West High Street just before 10:10 a.m. on March 23 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail on a Centralia Municipal Court warrant and for alleged third-degree theft.
• A Seattle man was arrested and released in the 1300 block of South Gold Street at 2:45 p.m. on March 23 for allegedly taking items from a local store without paying for them.
• Christopher L. Wessels, 37, of Centralia, was arrested just after 12:30 a.m. on March 23 in the 300 block of South Silver Street and was booked into the Lewis County Jail after he allegedly stole ski gear from a vehicle.
• Just after 11:40 a.m. on March 23, items were reported missing from a vehicle in the 400 block of South Pearl Street.
• At 3:15 a.m. on March 24, tools were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A disorderly man reportedly “broke glass and was throwing things” in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue just after 9:30 a.m. on March 22.
• A case of credit card fraud reported just after 4:20 p.m. on March 22 in the 1900 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue is under investigation.
• A non-injury, motorcycle vs. car collision at the intersection of Northwest Pacific Avenue and Northwest Prindle Street was reported at 4:45 p.m. on March 22. While both drivers were on the scene at the time of the initial call, the incident was reported as a hit-and-run.
• A third-degree theft reported just before 5:15 p.m. on March 22 in the 1700 block of North National Avenue is under investigation.
• A second-degree theft reported just before 12:30 p.m. on March 23 in the 1200 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue is under investigation.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 140 inmates, including 128 in the general population and 12 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 105 were reported male and 23 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.