CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• At 11:50 a.m. on April 12, a caller reported that their vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle in the 1300 block of Harrison Avenue a couple days prior.
Theft and Burglary
• A winch was reported stolen from the 1000 block of North Pearl Street at approximately 3:35 p.m. on April 12.
• Property was reported stolen from a shed in the 300 block of N Street just after 4:40 p.m. on April 13.
• A man was arrested and released for allegedly trespassing in the 1300 block of Belmont Avenue at approximately 4:15 p.m. on April 12.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Belmont and Reynolds avenues was reported at approximately 11:05 a.m. on April 13.
• Minor injuries were reported after a vehicle versus bicyclist collision at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and southbound Interstate 5 just before 6:15 p.m. on April 13.
• Miranda M. DeClark, 32, of Centralia, was arrested in the 1200 block of Harrison Avenue just after 11:30 p.m. on April 13 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Just after 12:20 p.m. on April 12, a caller reported that her vehicle’s tires were slashed at the Safeway in the 1100 block of South Market Boulevard a week ago.
• A caller reported that a man was hitting a chihuahua in the 2100 block of North National Avenue at 1:30 p.m. on April 12.
• At approximately 11:25 p.m. on April 12, a caller in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street reported that a man was “threatening to come over” to “take advantage of her.” No arrests were made.
• A verbal dispute that was “about to turn physical” was reported in the 600 block of Northeast Franklin Avenue at approximately 11:45 p.m. on April 12.
Juvenile on the Roof
• Just after 9:50 a.m. on April 13, a caller reported that a 12-year-old was “on the roof refusing to come down” in the 2000 block of Southwest Salsbury Avenue.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 1600 block of South Market Boulevard was reported just before 2:40 p.m. on April 12.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue was reported just after 7:35 p.m. on April 12.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 600 block of Southwest Parkland Drive was reported just after 8:45 p.m. on April 12.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Wednesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 147 inmates, including 136 in the general population and 11 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 103 were male and 33 were reported female.