CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Miscellaneous items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 400 block of Yew Street just before 7:05 a.m. on June 7.
• Miscellaneous items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1400 block of West Main Street just after 2:50 a.m. on June 7.
• A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1600 block of Harrison Avenue just after 5:20 a.m. on June 8.
Theft and Burglary
• At 6:25 a.m. on June 7, a vehicle in the 1100 block of J Street was reported stolen and later recovered.
• Three motorcycles and yard tools were reported stolen from the 600 block of F Street just after 9:05 a.m. on June 7. Two motorcycles were later recovered.
• Money was reported stolen from the 1200 block of Lum Road at approximately 3:55 p.m. on June 8.
• An air compressor was reported stolen from the 900 block of J Street just before 4:10 a.m. on June 8.
Unlawful Possession of a Firearm
• A juvenile was arrested in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue just after 3:25 a.m. on June 8 and was booked into the Lewis County Juvenile Detention Center for alleged unlawful possession of a firearm.
• At 2:10 p.m. on June 8, a juvenile reportedly assaulted another juvenile in the 600 block of F Street. No arrests were made.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
Theft and Burglary
• Items were reported stolen from a carport in the 100 block of Northeast Boistfort Street just before 5:20 p.m. on June 7.
• A second-degree theft reported in the 500 block of North Market Boulevard just before 10:25 a.m. on June 8 is under investigation.
• A $175 bottle of Patron was reported stolen from the 1300 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 7:50 p.m. on June 7.
• Just after 6:30 a.m. on June 8, a caller reported that diesel had been siphoned out of his tractor in the 200 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue.
• A hit-and-run was reported in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 4:30 p.m. on June 8.
• A death reported in the 1400 block of Southwest Snively Avenue just after 5:05 p.m. on June 8.
• Todd F. Ritter, 49, of Chehalis, was arrested in the 200 block of Southwest First Street just after 10:10 p.m. on June 8 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• A second-degree assault reported in the 200 block of Southwest First Street at 10:50 p.m. on June 8 is under investigation.
• Levi W. Taylor, 27, of Chehalis, was arrested for driving under the influence at the intersection of Southeast Eighth Street and South Market Boulevard just after 12:40 a.m. on June 8.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 142 inmates, including 102 in the general population and 40 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 82 were reported male and 20 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 35 were reported male and 5 were reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.