CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Theft of property reported in the 1000 block of Scammon Creek Road just before 3 p.m. on June 4 is under investigation.
• Theft of property reported in the 1300 block of Lum Road at approximately 4 p.m. on June 4 is under investigation.
• A bicycle was reported stolen from the 400 block of West Main Street just before 9:50 a.m. on June 5.
• A stop sign was reported stolen from the intersection of Borthwith Street and Marsh Avenue just after 6:30 p.m. on June 6.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the 130 block of St. Helens Street just before 12:55 a.m. on June 5.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue just after 9:35 p.m. on June 6.
• A subject was cited for third-degree malicious mischief in the 600 block of North Tower Avenue for allegedly damaging a business’ property in the 600 block of North Tower Avenue at 7:35 p.m. on June 4.
• A subject was cited for third-degree malicious mischief, domestic violence, in the 1500 block of Pike Street just before 1:10 a.m. on June 5.
• An attempted vehicle prowl that resulted in damage to the vehicle was reported in the 600 block of West Maple Street just before 12:30 a.m. on June 6.
• Injuries were reported after a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Floral and South Gold streets at 8 a.m. on June 5.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue was reported just after 4:10 p.m. on June 6.
• A subject was cited for fourth-degree assault in the 500 block of East Main Street just after 8:35 p.m. on June 6.
• Brandy N. Oleachea, 35, of Centralia, was arrested in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• One subject reported a head injury and an arm injury after a rollover accident in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue at 1:10 p.m. on June 4.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue was reported just after 10:40 a.m. on June 5.
• A subject was cited for shoplifting in the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 7:55 p.m. on June 4.
• A driving lawn mower was reported stolen from the 400 block of Southwest Chehalis Avenue just after 7:30 a.m. on June 5.
• At 12:40 p.m. on June 6, a delivery truck reportedly backed up and took down an overhead wire in the 600 block of Northeast Franklin Avenue.
• A hit-and-run was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at approximately 11:35 a.m. on June 5.
• A subject was cited for harassment in the 1400 block of South Market Boulevard at approximately 3:05 p.m. on June 4.
• A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 500 block of Northwest St. Helens Avenue at 4:45 p.m. on June 6.
• David Eslick, 33, of Chehalis, was arrested in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street and was booked into the Lewis County Jail at 1:50 a.m. on June 6 for fourth-degree assault, domestic violence, and third-degree theft, domestic violence.
• A 10-year-old was found unattended in a parking lot in the 1000 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue.
• Just before 8:25 a.m. on June 6, a caller reported a park seating area in the 200 block of Southwest 13th Street had been spray painted sometime after 8:30 p.m. the night before.
• A case of second-degree malicious mischief reported in the 400 block of North Market Boulevard just after 1:15 p.m. on June 6 is under investigation.
• Just after 7 a.m. on June 7, a caller reported equipment in the 1300 block of Northwest State Avenue had been vandalized over the weekend.
Unlawful Weapon Display
• Just after 6:20 p.m. on June 6, a caller reported that “someone was waving a gun around” in their vehicle on southbound Interstate 5 near Southwest Louisiana Avenue.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Monday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 150 inmates, including 136 in the general population and 14 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 111 were reported male and 25 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.