On the 87th episode of News Dump, area man Aaron VanTuyl, Editor-in-Chief Eric “Flood Legs” Schwartz and doesn’t-have-a-cool-nickname-yet reporter Isabel Vander Stoep discuss:
- The Lewis County Republicans’ Lincoln Day Dinner and the decision to host the MyPillow Guy’s private “scientist” as a guest speaker
- Four Centralia police officers fired for MilkShakeGate
- A small-scale (thankfully) flood
- How it is actually not fun to propose a YMCA in Mineral
- Joe Kent’s stance on Russia
Plus one Facebook commenter suggested a fired employee be placed in a kennel and pork in the budget for Lewis County.
Brought to you by SUMMIT FUNDING! Listen to past episodes or subscribe here: https://apple.co/3sSbNC5