CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported at the intersection of Northwest Louisiana Avenue and Northwest Chamber of Commerce Way at approximately 6:05 p.m. on Nov. 10.
• A driver was transported to the hospital after a single vehicle accident reported in the 2400 block of Airport Road just before 12:20 a.m. on Nov. 12. The vehicle reportedly crossed the center lane and struck a barrier on the driver’s side, then crossed the road and avoided a pole and a fence before stopping.
• A woman was reportedly seen urinating on the windows of a business in the 400 block of North Market Boulevard at 6:40 p.m. on Nov. 10. No arrests were made.
• A subject reportedly ripped the serving tray off of a drive-thru window in the 600 block of Northwest Arkansas way just after 9:15 p.m. on Nov. 10.
• A case of malicious mischief reported in the 300 block of Northwest State Street just before 8:10 p.m. on Nov. 11 is under investigation.
CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Just before 7:10 a.m. on Nov. 10, damage to a vehicle in the 600 block of South Tower Avenue that occurred sometime overnight was reported.
• Cash was reported stolen from a business in the 200 block of South Tower Avenue just after 9:05 a.m. on Nov. 10.
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen off of a school bus in the 400 block of West Walnut Street just before 11 a.m. on Nov. 10.
• A bicycle was reported stolen from the 200 block of West Main Street at 12:35 p.m. on Nov. 10.
• A subject was cited for allegedly stealing scrap metal from a business in the 1700 block of Industrial Drive just after 4:25 p.m. on Nov. 10.
• A subject was cited for allegedly stealing grocery items from a business in the 500 block of South Tower Avenue at 5:45 p.m. on Nov. 10.
• A subject was referred to the Lewis County Prosecutor’s Office for alleged vehicle theft that was reported in the 200 block of West Oakview Avenue at 11 a.m. on Nov. 11.
• Just before 12:20 p.m. on Nov. 11, license plates were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Jalyn Street sometime overnight.
• Injuries were reported after a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Kresky Avenue and East Summa Street just before 2:45 p.m. on Nov, 10. The severity of the injuries was not specified.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported in the 3000 block of Galvin Road just before 3:30 p.m. on Nov. 11.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported in the 1600 block of Harrison Avenue just before 6 p.m. on Nov. 11.
• A driver fled the scene of a single-vehicle collision reported in the 1300 block of Mellen Street just before 8:20 p.m. on Nov. 10. The incident is under investigation.
• A subject was arrested in the 1600 block of South Gold Street at 4:25 p.m. on Nov. 10 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence.
• A subject was referred to the Lewis County Prosecutor’s Office for alleged fourth-degree assault, domestic violence, that was reported in the 1800 block of North Pearl Street just after 6:45 p.m. on Nov. 10.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 137 inmates, including 105 in the general population and 13 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 105 were reported male and 19 were reported female. All WERC inmates were reported male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.