CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
Stolen Vehicles Recovered
• A stolen vehicle was recovered in the 1000 block of South Gold Street at 10:10 a.m. on March 10. The incident is under investigation.
• A vehicle was reported stolen on March 11 and recovered at 7:20 p.m. that same evening in the 2800 block of Russell Road.
• At 10:55 a.m. on March 10, a firearm was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 2700 block of Borst Avenue sometime within the past three months.
Canned Goods Stolen in Burglary
• At 11:25 a.m. on March 10, a caller reported that a business in the 1000 block of Marsh Avenue was broken into sometime during the night and canned goods were stolen.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue just after 3:10 p.m. on March 10.
• James A. Lycett, 36, of Spokane, was arrested in the 1200 block of Mellen Street just after 11:40 a.m. on March 11 and booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged criminal impersonation.
• Sean W. Gleason, 26, of Poulsbo, was arrested in the 100 block of Tower Avenue at 5:30 p.m. on March 11 and booked into the Lewis County Jail for alleged criminal trespass and allegedly resisting arrest.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• At 8:20 a.m. on March 10, there was a report of a subject eluding police in the 2100 block of North National Avenue. No arrests were made.
• Just before 5:10 p.m. on March 11, shoes and socks were reportedly shoplifted from the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue. No arrests were made.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 126 inmates, including 113 in the general population and 13 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center. Of general population inmates, 97 were male and 16 were female. All WERC inmates were male.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680 and the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.