CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported at the intersection of Johnson Road and Reynolds Avenue just after 10:50 a.m. on Jan. 20.
• A dark gray Mazda passenger car lost control and collided with a metal street light pole and two city owned street signs on Harrison Avenue near Caveness Drive at 12:50 p.m. on Jan. 21. The Mazda was observed leaving the area southbound on Caveness Drive with extensive front end damage, according to the Centralia Police Department. Parts of the bumper cover and headlight were found at the scene. Officers were able to determine the vehicle was likely a 2009-2014 Mazda 3 or Mazda 6 dark gray in color. The vehicle should have significant damage on the right front corner. The Centralia Police Department asks anyone who sees a vehicle matching the description to contact Lewis County Central Dispatch at 360-740-1105 or the Centralia Police Department at 360-330-7680.
• A gray Pontiac Grand Am reportedly hit a parked vehicle in the 1000 block of Scheuber Road just before 6:25 a.m. on Jan. 23, causing damage before fleeing the scene.
• An unknown person reportedly kicked the front door of a residence in the 300 block of North Iron Street just after 6:25 p.m. on Jan. 20, causing damage to the door and door jamb.
• Miriam Farias Pardo, 23, of Centralia, was arrested at the intersection of South Gold Street and Exhibitor Road at 6:40 p.m. on Jan. 20 and was booked into Lewis County Jail for allegedly driving under the influence after she was involved in a collision with another vehicle.
• Two Centralia subjects were cited for trespassing on a property in the 400 block of North Tower Avenue at approximately 12:20 p.m. on Jan. 21.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A man was reportedly “loading up a bucket” at a store in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 2:25 p.m. on Jan. 20 “with an ax in his hand.” The man reportedly “ditched” the bucket and left.
• Graffiti was reported on a building in the 200 block of Southeast Washington Avenue just after 3:50 p.m. on Jan. 20.
• A subject reportedly damaged a door in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street just after 9:25 p.m. on Jan. 20.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the 1400 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 4:35 p.m. on Jan. 20.
• Fraudulent charges to a business account were reported in the 300 block of Southwest Chehalis Avenue just after 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 21.
• A subject was cited for shoplifting in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 21.
• A caller reported hearing three gunshots in the 800 block of Southwest 16th Street at approximately 6:25 p.m. on Jan. 20.
• A subject who was reportedly camping in a tent on property in the 2100 block of North National Avenue was arrested and booked into the Lewis County Jail for criminal trespassing at 6:40 p.m. on Jan. 21.
• A death reported in the 700 block of Northwest Maryland Avenue just after 7:35 p.m. on Jan. 21 is under investigation.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.