CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A Centralia man was cited for fourth-degree assault, domestic violence, in the 400 block of South Silver Street just after 11:30 a.m. on Nov. 17.
• Cristian Ramirez-Dado, 24, of Centralia, was arrested in the 800 block of North Gold Street at 12:15 a.m. on Nov. 18 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly driving unde the influence.
Unlawful Weapon Display
• A Longview man was arrested in the 700 block of Harrison Avenue at 6:50 a.m. on Nov. 18 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly displaying “what appeared to be a pistol” to employees at a business, prompting them to push a panic alarm. Officers found a pistol in the subject’s waistband when they located and arrested him.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Just after 10:05 a.m. on Nov. 21, tools were reported stolen from a construction site in the 100 block of Northwest Chehalis Avenue sometime over the weekend.
• A check in the amount of $597.17 was reported stolen from the 1300 block of Northwest State Avenue just after 12:30 p.m. on Nov. 21. The check was reportedly processed on Saturday.
• A theft that occurred in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue on Nov. 19 was reported just after 12:35 p.m. on Nov. 21.
• Graffiti was reported on the side of a building in the 400 block of Northwest Prindle Street just after 11:25 a.m. on Nov. 21.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle accident was reported in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 5:35 p.m. on Nov. 21.
• A juvenile subject was arrested in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 9:40 p.m. on Nov. 21 and was booked into the Lewis County Juvenile Detention Center for alleged fourth-degree assault just after 9:40 p.m. on Nov. 21.
• Just after 10:40 p.m. on Nov. 21, a caller in the 300 block of Southwest Third Street reported an off-leash dog had tried to attack their dog.
LEWIS COUNTY JAIL STATISTICS
As of Tuesday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 154 inmates, including 140 in the general population and 14 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center (WERC). Of general population inmates, 112 were reported male and 28 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 12 were reported male and two were reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at email@example.com. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.