CENTRALIA POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A hit-and-run reported at the intersection of West Pine and North Pearl streets just after 9:35 a.m. on March 20 is under investigation.
• A non-injury, two-vehicle collision was reported in the 500 block of Harrison Avenue just before 4:35 p.m. on March 21.
• Perla M. Lizarraga Cortez, 30 of Centralia, was arrested in the 1100 block of Belmont Avenue at approximately 10:10 p.m. on March 21 and was booked into the Lewis County Jail for allegedly driving under the influence.
• Damage to a vehicle caused “by what appeared to be a key” was reported in the 200 block of West Second Street just before 3:20 p.m. on March 20.
• Tools and a winch were reported stolen out of a vehicle in the 300 block of Courtland Street just before 4:15 p.m. on March 20.
• A case of fraud reported at a church in the 300 block of North Gold Street just before noon on March 21 is under investigation.
• Money was reported stolen out of a bank account in the 1300 block of Harrison Avenue just before 12:35 p.m. on March 21.
• A cellphone was reported stolen from the 1100 block of South Gold Street just before 7:30 p.m. on March 21.
• A woman was trespassed from a business in the 800 block of Harrison Avenue at approximately 9:55 p.m. on March 20 “for being disorderly and yelling at customers.”
• A “fight” between two men reported in the 100 block of South Silver Street just after 10:30 a.m. on March 21 is under investigation.
CHEHALIS POLICE DEPARTMENT
• A case of second-degree malicious mischief reported in the 1500 block of Northwest State Avenue just after 8:30 a.m. on March 20 is under investigation.
• A burglary that occurred in the 1500 block of North National Avenue over the weekend was reported just before 8:45 a.m. on March 20.
• A burglary to a business in the 2100 block of North National Avenue was reported just after 11:10 a.m. on March 21.
• A case of shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of North National Avenue just after 5:50 p.m. on March 20.
• A package was reported stolen from a porch in the 200 block of Southwest James Street just before 8:05 a.m. on March 21.
• A hat, shoes and a backpack were reported stolen from a business in the 1500 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue at 4:40 p.m. on March 21.
• A case of identity theft and theft from a bank account resulting from a scam was reported in the 1500 block of North National Avenue at approximately 6:15 p.m. on March 21.
• A subject was arrested and booked into the Lewis County Jail on an outstanding warrant and for “resisting/interfering” with an officer in the 300 block of North Market Boulevard at 2 p.m. on March 20.
• A juvenile subject was arrested in the 900 block of South Market Boulevard at 6:05 p.m. on March 20 and was booked into the Lewis County Juvenile Detention Center for fourth-degree assault.
• A juvenile inmate at Green Hill School in the 1200 block of Southwest Pacific Avenue reportedly “spit at” a staff member and made threats just before 11:35 p.m. on March 20.
• A man was reportedly “punching the air” and “yelling” at the intersection of North National Avenue and Northeast Coal Creek Road at 6:35 p.m. on March 20.
• A man was reportedly “screaming belligerently in (a) parking lot” in the 1600 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 10:30 p.m. on March 20.
• Two subjects were reportedly yelling inside a store in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue just before 4 p.m. on March 21.
• A case of disorderly conduct reported in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue just after 4:40 p.m. on March 21 is under investigation.
• A non-injury, single-vehicle accident was reported at the intersection of Northwest Louisiana Avenue and state Route 6 just before 8:15 a.m. on March 21.
• Just after 1:45 p.m. on March 21, a hit-and-run that occurred in the 100 block of Southwest Interstate Avenue the day prior was reported.
• A hit-and-run reported in the 1700 block of Northwest Louisiana Avenue just after 4:50 p.m. on March 21 is under investigation.
LEWIS COUNTY JAILS TATISTICS
As of Friday morning, the Lewis County Jail had a total system population of 171 inmates, including 156 in the general population and 15 in the Work Ethic and Restitution Center (WERC). Of general population inmates, 125 were reported male and 31 were reported female. Of the WERC inmates, 12 were reported male and three were reported female.
Sirens are compiled by reporter Emily Fitzgerald, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Centralia Police Department can be reached at 360-330-7680, the Chehalis Police Department can be reached at 360-748-8605 and the Morton Police Department can be reached at 360-496-6636. If you were a victim of physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, call Hope Alliance at 360-748-6601 or the Youth Advocacy Center of Lewis County at 360-623-1990.